Man Was Held Hostage by Bigfoot for Ten Hours!


We read some scary stories, but this one is up there. A man is kidnapped by bigfoot and held for ten hours before being released. Does stuff like this really happen?

"Jason was inside a small cavern, and the sound of running water nearby drew him back to his full senses. When he looked up he saw an image he will never forget.

“There were two big bear-like creatures, standing up, seemingly arguing with each other in that same guttural tone of voice I had heard earlier back on the trail. I felt the back on my head and I noticed I had some blood. Something or someone had hit me hard enough for me to pass out and the carried along the trail inside a small cave or something. Their paws didn’t have claws, and I can tell they resembled human features. To be honest I wasn’t able to make out fingerprints or nothing, but what struck me hard was that they were completely hairless up to the elbow. Their torso and legs were covered in thick red hair, and their feet were even hairier, I couldn’t see any toes. No nails neither.”

If this story hasn’t caught your attention yet, wait to see what Jason has to say about the creatures’ upper bodies.

“I was terrified, I had no idea what was going on and it looked more like a nightmare or something. I thought maybe I had eaten something wrong or the water had gone bad, and I was hallucinating. But I wasn’t, what I was watching was real. My hands and ankles were tied up with some type of plant material. They stood tall, I calculated probably between eight to ten feet, and I wasn’t able to see their heads well. Then they approached me, and I pissed my pants, literally. I am not ashamed to say this, I was so fearful I had no idea if this was it you know? That’s when I saw their heads. Their necks were hairless and they reminded me of vultures. Their heads had red hair, but also black feathers or I don’t know what it was, but it looked like feathers to me. Their eyes were dark, very dark and big as they got close to me. They weren’t communicating with each other anymore."

To read more of this amazing story, click here.

Comments

  1. No he wasn't.

    Bigfoot don't exist.

    People lie about all sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they were scamming when they began insisting on everybody calling them bigfoots (plural).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Bigfoots equals one sasquatch. It's just like saying there are two chicks walking four abreast.

      Delete
    2. What about 3 blue eyed blonde bulge builders with 6 tittes an 3 slitties????

      Delete
    3. Ok how about 5 retarded rumpshakers with their kickstands down and 10 welts to their confusitaters!

      Delete
    4. """Confusitaters""" =
      Winker Stinker??

      Delete
  3. You know how I know J-O-E's gay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err ..you were sucking his dong and it stunk of shite ?

      Delete
  4. Sasquatch's do exist, this story is BOGUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that bigfoot capture and hold people hostage from time to time. I read about it in a newspaper that I bought in a grocery store check out aisle. According to the article, sometimes the bigfoot keep people as love slaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that journal too. Their Batboy research is mesmerizing.

      Delete
  6. NEVER leave home without your .45 NEVER EVER NEVER. The only place gun crimes happen are in gun free zones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't have "paws", they have hands. They're hairless up to their elbows and they do have nails. This guy's story is a load of crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant NOT hairless up to their elbows (typo)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story