This Bigfoot Story from Oklahoma is One of the Most Amazing I've Read


Dennis Shamblin's accounts of encounters with bigfoot creatures while growing up and living in Oklahoma are amazing. According to him they are all true, but of course there is no way to verify any of that. I can tell you personally that all the locations he speaks about are real, and have a long history o bigfoot activity. Not only that, but some of the things he says ring familiar with other stories I've heard from the areas mentioned.

"We just had lunch so the rest of us, were not hungry. After me Merle and LaDonna were about four city blocks down our rows, we began wondering what was taking mother and Malva, so long to start up their rows. Suddenly mother came rushing from behind the old house and was waving her arms frantically. We all figured they got into a nest of yellow jacket wasps, and was trying to fend them off. A few minutes later Malva went running for the car. We thought she got stung several times, and was wanting to go home. All the sudden one of the bears, like what I have seen while growing up, was walking along the barbed wire fence north in our direction. Mother went dashing to the car, and was trying to get Malva to unlock the doors, so she could drive the car to us. The bear moved forward until it was across from us. The car was too far away to make a run for it. I was 14, but my little brother was just 11 at the time, and couldn’t run very fast. I tried to talk my brother and sister into making a run for it, while I kept it busy chasing me, by running close to it. LaDonna decided our best chance was to stick together. So I came up with the idea to charge the bear, and yell while swinging our heavy steel hoes. As it crossed the fence and got closer, it became quite obvious that it wasn’t a bear. It looked like a big hairy human with huge jaws and bright golden eyes like a lemur. If you look up Homo Erectus, it will give you a good idea what the Bigfoot looked like. It looked very angry and I figured we were all dead. However we charged the beast and it stopped dead in its tracks. We began shouting and charging once again and the Bigfoot turned and walked over to the fence and crossed it. It stood and looked at us for about three or four minutes, doing what appeared to be sign language with its hands. Then it turned and ran, like nothing I had ever seen. Its running stride must have covered 30 feet. And it ran as fast as a cheetah. It kept its body perfectly 90 degrees as it ran, Its head could turn and watch us ,as it ran away without stopping."

To read more, click here.

Comments

  1. For harrys ugly wife I be first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww are you still mad what I did to your girls ass I promise it was only my thumb man relax

      Delete
    2. Yeah ouch because that's the only weak line he ever has

      Delete
    3. I'd be hurt too if I was that brain dead it's hurtful to think

      Delete
    4. Oh sorry I didn't realize it was you praising yourself again

      Delete
    5. Harry gets so mad that he has to respond 4 times in a row I guess it really does suck to have and ugly wife

      Delete
    6. Good old mr. Bandini can dish it out but can't take eh? Every time,' he shows up he calls people names. Anger management harry anger management,,!

      Delete
    7. Who cares, I bet neither one of you guys can make popping noises with your foreskin...

      Delete
    8. One time Harry became so enraged that he referred to Jon's children as "retards."

      Delete
    9. 5:19 !!! You callin a Spade,
      A Spade???

      Delete
    10. ^ where i reside a spade is a black person

      Delete
    11. Man Harry chill, I don't think she's that ugly and will no doubt scrub up well with a good sand blasting.

      Delete
  2. Well considering nobody ever lies about bigfoot I consider this tale the smoking gun we've all been searching for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still more proof naysayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drove a semi today without AC, my buttcrack smells like a grilled cheese sandwich right now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drove a semi today without AC, my buttcrack smells like a grilled cheese sandwich right now.

      Delete
    2. Truckers are Fat, Lazy, PIGS!!
      I have never seen, 1 tough trucker. They are "ALL" swine!

      Delete
    3. ^^ Oink, Oink, you dum, dum, trucker, !!

      Delete
    4. I watched a program on "dogging"...a rather depraved group of people (often fat truckers) gather at lonely country spots for anonymous fucking jaunts of what usually are fat and lonely pig like women in the back of cars....laughable.

      Delete
    5. I watched a program on "dogging"...a rather depraved group of people (often fat truckers) gather at lonely country spots for anonymous fecking jaunts of what usually are fat and lonely pig like women in the back of cars....laughable

      Delete
    6. 5:34 .. you are a dirty dirty dirty fella .. people like you mek me sick you animal

      Delete
    7. Gee thnx 11:21 ,,for making
      Everybody sick to there stomach, the mear thought of
      A Fat lazy trucker slob. Makes me wanna PUKE!!!
      Big Jon!!

      Delete
    8. ^ heh heh...it`s a pastime pursued avidly by certain members of the British trucker fraternity...with a few odd bods thrown in...motorway truck stop car parks and lonely country lanes are the preferred haunt of these anonymous couples where lusty ugly and fat males copulate with equally ugly and sorrowful looking women on the tailgate or back seat of cars...it was both ;aughable and disgusting in equal measure...there is also a well known ex pro footballer that was splashed all over the news papers and after getting caught in a lonely country lane with a group of 6 or 7 butt ugly men all queuing up at the rear of a car awaiting turns on an ugly female "bike", admitted to "dogging" as an addictive pastime...it was hilarious.

      Delete
    9. Jesus christ you can write good sh*t , LOL

      Delete
  5. Can Merle and LaDonna corroborate this account?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story