This is what hitting a deer at 30 MPH on a bike looks like


The unfortunate dude writes: "Fly6 video of a surprise crash on Alexander Ave heading towards Sausalito, CA. Although I don't remember it, I landed on my back, and hit the back of my Giro helmet, which probably saved me from serious brain injury. Although I had a mild concussion with a bit of memory loss around the event, I am very grateful to have escaped feeling only a little banged up. I cannot speak to the deer's injuries. Also, thank you very much to the folks who stopped to help."




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Good those bike riders are some of the biggest a-holes going! I hope that deer got up and pissed on that be-otch! Tinkle, Tinkle Shoulder boy! The top spot of A-holes are the fat liberals that post up here and try to dog Joe Fitz! Skeptics will tell you that there is no such thing as enough toilet paper(A.K.A. shit paper) To wipe their dirty behinds cause all they do is talk shit! PUNK-ASS!

      Delete
  2. p.s. keep up the good work Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny I just got back from a night ride and almost hit a deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30mph,try 15! if he wasn't busy ;looking at the scenery he could have hit the breaks.it was fast but not fast enough you couldn't have hit the breaks,he made no attempt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story