I believe this rock throwing incident actually happened


We've heard of many accounts about Bigfoot throwing rocks at people. We've seen this on shows like Monster Quest where the film crew was shocked that they actually caught a rock throwing incident on camera. This latest report not only has evidence of the footprint left behind by the rock thrower, but they have a photograph of the rock as well. Check out the report below via the BFRO:

Multiple incidents including rock throwing at a rural cabin near Kalkaska witnessed in Kalkaska County, Michigan

July 2014

This statement is true & accurate to the best of my recollection. This incident happened on Monday following the 4th of July weekend of 2014 after my wife, daughter, son in-law & grand kids left our cabin in Kalkaska for home which is 180 miles south (of the cabin) in Laingsburg, MI. My son age 21, who was a real disbeliever in bigfoot, stayed behind with me. As soon as they left, I mixed bleach & water in a pump sprayer & started bleaching our cedar log cabin. I thoroughly rinsed the bleach off with a garden hose after about 10 to 15 minutes. I like to do this a week or two before I put the finish sealer on it. It was getting late in the day, there was about a half hour to 45 minutes of daylight left, when I heard what sounded like a stone or something hitting a fallen over shed that was to my left & behind me about 10 to 15 feet away.

That caught my attention right away because I had thought just before that something or somebody may be messing with me because as I would turn to my left to reach down to pump more pressure in the pump sprayer I noticed a small stone about the size of a nickel slowly come to rest a couple of feet from my pump sprayer. I took a long steady look around me & saw nothing that stood out, but I was on a mission - I wanted to get the cabin bleached so I could leave for home. I then started the generator to get the water pressure up so I can rinse off the bleach. I grabbed the hose & started rinsing.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I would often turn & look real quick behind me and then I seen the ferns parting, coming in my direction but not directly at me & a stone came to rest. I thought maybe my son might be messing with me because I have told him about a lot of strange things that have happened up here. So I yelled for him to knock it off. Then it happened again, another stone & another. I went around to the front of the cabin to shut off the generator which is on the front porch. I noticed my son was sitting in my truck about 30 feet away from the opposite side of the cabin where I was rinsing the bleach off, messing with his i-phone with the window up. I shut off the generator & was walking towards the truck as a stone hit & rolled off the front porch. I rushed to the truck to get him to get in the cabin. He thought I was joking at first. Then he seen I was serious then he experienced it himself. We got in the cabin, it was last light, I could still see out the windows and stones were still being tossed & now they were hitting the cabin but not hitting the windows.

As I sat at the dinning room table I seen something large & dark move fast from the other side of my driveway to behind my truck. I grabbed my 44 mag, reached in my pocket and sounded the truck alarm to scare it off. By then it was real dark out so I closed the drapes. My son went to his bedroom and his bedroom wall was hit. The cabin was at times being hit by stones on at least 3 sides within seconds of each other. There had to be at least 3 throwing stones. My son was terrified. I immediately called Kim Fleming, she was there earlier just after my family left for home. My son counted at least 19 stones hitting the cabin, it is not uncommon to have my walls or door hit very hard & I mean whopped hard after dark, it will shake the log cabin & it scares the HELL out of anyone there. I bought the property in 1986, had a 25 ft. travel trailer there until I built the cabin in 1995-96 I have a little over 47 acres there. Lots of bears & cedar swamp.


The property where it happened on

The picture of the rock (At least 19 hit the cabin)

Comments

  1. I bigfoot therefore I dumb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay ssink u ar ziss foolish moron ,uh-huh

      Delete
    2. No, you are dumb regaurdless.

      Idiot Skeptard!

      Delete
    3. Morning peeps,interesting report there,i wish i had been there xx

      Delete
    4. I wonder how bigfoot would react if you threw rocks back? xx

      Delete
    5. Ha ha ha!! How are you my darling?!

      Delete
    6. Morning Miss EVA and IKTOMI. It has been done. Sometimes bigger rocks and more aggressive behavior ensues. If I am not mistaken I think Mike told me some time ago of chucking some rocks back at his buddies and they did not seem to like that so he got out of Dodge.
      Chuck

      Delete
    7. good day chuck , have a ride planned for today? howdy eva. nice to see the both of you keep on chugging along. must admit i fell for most of 3:45 stories for some time. until the truth came out. well i'm off the visit my dad's grave he was a ww2 navy vet seen action in the south pacific. btw there are lots of reports around bellaire and mancelona also

      Delete
    8. Hi 5 09. Did most of my riding on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday, family cook out today. I always think of my father on this day, Army Air Corp 1941 - 1945. He is buried in Midland, MI 300 miles north of me however I am sure my sister still in Midland will attend the grave.

      I read this report last week. You are right about this area, in fact the whole corridor up there from Lake Michigan over to Lake Huron. It was about 120 miles to the east where we had a rock thrown at us in 2011. Whatever that was was just messing with us. However in this report these forest giants just do not seem to want the owners around for some reason and are going at passive aggressive ways of showing it.
      Chuck

      Delete
    9. Chuck when M bailed on the FP after fair warning from ground crew and left Denver he rolled up into Ozarks for six weeks of research from the Spring and Buffalo River watershed near Hardy Arkansas back up to Cane Creek in Missouri. One night he was out with a guy and action got so intense the dude went home and had a heart attack and nearly died. You're right about throwing them (rocks) back. If you are looking for an interaction you have to interact. Like any relationship, if you don't, both parties get bored real quick. I'll send you some audio of a Subject screaming at me and RA and then I scream back, then coyotes go off, and the Subject roars at Coyotes. Hope you like it. I know he did.

      Delete
    10. There may be DNA on them rocks. At least seal them in a bag with as little handling as possible. Then open the bag under your hunting dogs nose and see what happens. Or if you have access to a DNA lab then go for it

      My thoughts and prayers go to all vets and their families. May these banker wars someday end

      MMC

      Delete
    11. I believe the Easter Bunny really brought me chocolate eggs. Therefore, it is true.

      Delete
    12. ^^^ Mommy putt'in shine in nDanny's bottle.

      Jackass Idiot!

      Delete
    13. Eva, I threw rocks back and hit one. It didn't go so well. He evened the score, drawing my blood in the process.

      Delete
    14. Although medical grade penis extenders are designed to be worn comfortably for up to 12 hours each day, it’s obviously understandable if you’d prefer not to spend quite so much time with the device on.

      Fortunately, another study conducted by urologists at San Giovanni Battista Hospital, Italy and published in the British Journal of Urology in 2008 gives us a good idea of what can be achieved through more moderate daily usage.

      In this study 15 men employed the use of a medical grade penis extender for just 4 hours a day over six months (just a third of the time in comparison to the previous study).

      Six months later the study’s 15 participants had achieved:

      An average flaccid length increase of 0.9 inches
      An average erect length increase of 0.65 inches.
      The authors of the study concluded that their results showed that the use of penile traction was a ‘minimally invasive and effective treatment option’ for those looking for a natural alternative to lengthening surgery.

      Delete
  2. Yet another bigfoot story that is entirely unsubstantiated. Could be true, could be BS. Who knows?

    Get a bigfoot specimen for science. More stuff like this is just a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of us are simply convinced enough by the current state of evidence to enjoy the story... Whether it be BS or real.

      I'm personally curious as to whether there are types of birds that pick up rocks and drop them... Though I am totally sure that relict hominids do indeed throw rocks.

      Delete
    2. Some birds do pick up stones at least.Birds also pick up nuts and drop them but dropping nuts or stones is far removed from throwing actions encountered by various witnesses.I doubt there are many birds big enough to carry what are termed rocks.

      Delete
    3. Hey, did you not see the picture of the rock? I mean what more could you possibly need? Case closed!

      Delete
    4. Dmaker, that rock appeared to be a relic rock. There is in fact evidence to support the existence of relic rocks.

      Delete
    5. :). I dunno Don, looked like a pretty good soft substrate impression to go with that mystery rock. Plus the dude was trying to bleach his house. As I'm trying to listen to Nirvana's "Bleach" in mine. As we get older Don, our substrate softens. Mind Yours Carefully......

      Delete
    6. I remember seeing on tv a bird picking up a tortoise and dropping it to break it's shell,i did feel sorry for tortoise poor bugger xx

      Delete
    7. Oh, look, Ralph Wiggums little cousin stopped eating dirt long enough to mumble out a comment.

      Delete
    8. "Some of us are simply convinced enough by the current state of evidence to enjoy the story... Whether it be BS or real."

      Iktomi, a thousand pieces of inconclusive data does not equal one piece of conclusive data, and a thousand half-truths don't equal a truth. I don't care how many pieces of questionable evidence you produce; most of the people on earth will not take you seriously.

      Delete
    9. Haints, get ready for his standard comment about your previous relationship with Biscardi.

      Delete
    10. Dickhead Haints ---------------------

      A thousand statements of "NO" doesn't change what 10's of thousands of eyewitnesses have seen and reported.

      But your stupid enough too think it will! Good lord your an Idiot!

      Sup Iktopmi, Cuz, Eva and friends.

      Delete
    11. Dressmaker = Dan

      Funny that he thinks nobody knows that.







      Delete
    12. Whether you are suffering from a crooked penis, Peyronies or you want more length and girth, ProExtender™ is designed to provide painless penis traction that is gentle and non-harmful. The ProExtender™ device is fastened around the penis base and around the head with an adjustable traction between. You gradually will increase the force on the shaft length of the penis. The penis reacts by gradually expanding and so over time your penis will gradually and naturally become longer and larger.

      Delete
    13. Try a string and a brick

      Pindlck

      Delete
    14. Dear Don. I think I speak for my dear friend Pindick and I when I quote army veteran sargent Lincoln Osiris when I say, "suck my unit jerk". :). " so why should we go on and on when I can call you on the phone, and cuss you up as we go along, I'll pull an allnighter, fulfill my desires, your members smaller than a tiny bic lighter, watch me get a little higher......sippin on fire ......"

      Delete
    15. Sorry Haints!! Ever heard of something called Occam's Razor?

      Delete
  3. Maybe the Milwaukee Brewers could sign up these bigfoots,they can use some good arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the Milwaukee Brewers could sign up these bigfoots,they can use some good arms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story