This Guy Drives Through One Of The Squatchiest Places We've Seen


From the Youtube channel of Discovery Unknown:

Drive with me threw The Paul Bunyan State Forest in Western Minnesota. The state forest has had sasquatch encounters in the campground. I stuck a go-pro in my front window and cruised around. Since that is really boring to watch I included a podcast from Beyond the Edge radio with host Eric Altman. It's a episode featuring William Jevning, a renown Sasquatch investigator. I also included some awesome instrumental music. So take a tour of the state forest and enjoy yourself some BTE radio. Oh and if there is something in the video I missed let me know.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ^
      Do you pretend to be a skeptic because you think it makes you look like less of an asshole for being obsessed with a mythical creature ?

      Delete
    2. So you admit footers are obsessed and are assholes.

      Delete
    3. Rick Dyer caught one. What more proof do you need. I snap freeze Rick Dyers turds and then use them as ice blocks in my drinks.

      Joe

      Delete
    4. haha skimmed thru comments n thought sum1 said bigfoot was obese

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story